• Welcome to https://albinowners.net, the new home of Albin Owners Group!
• You will need to log in here, and you may want to bookmark this site. If you don't remember your password, use the I forgot my password link to reset it.
• All content has been transferred from our previous site. Digests will be enabled soon.
Contact Us if you have any questions or notice a problem. If you're not receiving our email, include a phone number where we can text you.

Boston Early Season Striper Fishing

Know about or organizing a raft-up? Where, when?
Legacy
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Boston, MA

Boston Early Season Striper Fishing

Post by Legacy »

Hi all. Please join me aboard Legacy, or bring your own boat(s), for some early season striper fishing trip on beautiful Boston Harbor.

Planning on light gear surface casting followed by chumming and chunking on Friday May 23 and/or Saturday May 24. If you are interested, let me know and I'll post details. If you need a slip, happy to reserve one for you at Constitution Marina.

Time to get this season underway. Besides, I'm driving the wife nuts! More the merrier.

Rick
Rick
1998 Albin 35TE
"Legacy"
RicM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Yeah

Post by RicM »

Rick:

I'm ready and would like to participate either day. If I'm in the water and the weather's good then by sea, if my splash is delayed I'll come by land.

Ric
Ric Murray

Big Time, 42' 1993 Jersey Sportfish
Formerly owned Time After Time, 2003 28TE
Wickford RI
JoeH
Gold Member
Gold Member

Re: Boston Early Season Striper Fishing

Post by JoeH »

Legacy wrote:Hi all. Please join me aboard Legacy, or bring your own boat(s), for some early season striper fishing trip on beautiful Boston Harbor.

Planning on light gear surface casting followed by chumming and chunking on Friday May 23 and/or Saturday May 24. If you are interested, let me know and I'll post details. If you need a slip, happy to reserve one for you at Constitution Marina.

Time to get this season underway. Besides, I'm driving the wife nuts! More the merrier.

Rick
Rick,

Weather permitting I'll be there from Scituate. (with boat)

Go BC.

Joe H
Legacy
Gold Member
Gold Member

Terrific

Post by Legacy »

Looking forward to it gents!

Rick
Rick
1998 Albin 35TE
"Legacy"
JackK
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Portsmouth, Rhode Island

Post by JackK »

If you have room on Legacy for two more, I'm pretty sure my brother and I would be interested.

Jack
former boat .. 2003 28 TE Flushdeck Dogonit
Legacy
Gold Member
Gold Member

Absolutely

Post by Legacy »

Happy to have you aboard.

Rick
Rick
1998 Albin 35TE
"Legacy"
CGroup
Deckhand
Deckhand
Home Port: Gloucester, Ma.

Re: Boston Early Season Striper Fishing

Post by CGroup »

Legacy wrote:Hi all. Please join me aboard Legacy, or bring your own boat(s), for some early season striper fishing trip on beautiful Boston Harbor.

Rick

I was thinking of coming to Boston this weekend for the night. Is constitution marina public/private? Or could you recommend any other marinas?
Greg
'07 Albin 28 TE Flushdeck
300 Yanmar

Return to “Meet and Greet”