• Welcome to https://albinowners.net, the new home of Albin Owners Group!
• You will need to log in here, and you may want to bookmark this site. If you don't remember your password, use the I forgot my password link to reset it.
• All content has been transferred from our previous site. Digests will be enabled soon.
Contact Us if you have any questions or notice a problem. If you're not receiving our email, include a phone number where we can text you.

Bute Inlet

Albin Sightings! Where did you go, who did you meet?

Moderator: jcollins

Swells
First Mate
First Mate
Home Port: Esquimalt Harbour

Bute Inlet

Post by Swells »

Cruised the Sunshine Coast, Desolation Sound and Bute Inlet - two weeks out and just got back. Looking forward to the BC Albineers rendezvous this weekend at Roche Harbour - Sept 12-14.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post. To view images, please register for a free account.
Forth to the open ocean - called by a new day
whwells
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Anacortes Marina, Anacortes, Wa

Re: Bute Inlet

Post by whwells »

Swells: Great photo of your cruise. We enjoyed having you at the NW AOG Rendevous this season. Please do bring up a discussion with your people for a join meet at some point.
whwells "Howard"
2006 35te Sportfisher/Flybridge Conv.
Swells
First Mate
First Mate
Home Port: Esquimalt Harbour

Re: Bute Inlet

Post by Swells »

I brought it up with our commodore and a few others - we'll see where it goes. Roche was lovely. Someone said they'd seen a couple of other Albins on another dock but we couldn't find any when we went looking. Oh well..next year. Hope you had a great cruising summer - weather was perfect.
Forth to the open ocean - called by a new day

Return to “Cruising”