Board index For Sale Swap / Trade / Sell for sale - 1977 Hard top 25' Albin Deluxe

for sale - 1977 Hard top 25' Albin Deluxe

Selling your Albin? List it here. Doing upgrades and want to share your usable stuff? Looking for a good deal? (no commercial listings please)

Moderator: Nancy

Forum rules

Links to external personal sites and photo hosting sites are allowed. Links to dealers or brokers will be edited by the moderators. Exceptions for supporting and gold members will be considered.
We strongly encourage you post pictures and details directly within your ad.

lowdy Swabby
Swabby

Home Port: Sidney, BC
We are on the West Coast of Canada in Victoria, British Columbia and have a 1977, Hard top 25' Albin Deluxe, with a Volvo MD 17 32 HP fresh water cooled Diesel (1300 hr on rebuild) and 250 hours on rebuilt transmission. It is in very good condition. Very Clean and well maintained. Boat house kept. Asking 22,750 Canadian (Approx 17,000 US). if interested please contact and i am happy to answer any questions and send photos.

Honky Cat Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Home Port: Venice Louisiana or Houston Texas
Hi

I am a serious buyer for the right fishing / cruising boat. Don't know much about the Albin, but know they are solid as any out there. would you send me pics of your boat to moad1@swbell.net?

Thanks

Honky Cat
Oklahoma

Return to Swap / Trade / Sell