Selling our 32 Sportfisher

Selling your Albin? List it here. Doing upgrades and want to share your usable stuff? Looking for a good deal? (no commercial listings please)

Moderator: Nancy

Forum rules
Links to external personal sites and photo hosting sites are allowed. Links to dealers, brokers, eBay, etc., will be edited/removed by the moderators.
We strongly encourage you post pictures and details directly within your ad.
trudyblu2713
Deckhand
Deckhand
Home Port: Mystic CT

Thu Feb 14, 2019 7:11 pm

Hi all

We're selling our 1992 32" Sportfisher. Single 3116 Cat, 825hrs, Northern Lights genset, new softgoods, new barrier coat and bottom paint before 2018 season, blue underwater lights. $39K
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Bprestonjd
Deckhand
Deckhand
Home Port: Florida

Sun Mar 10, 2019 1:36 pm

I’m interested. Engine size and cruising speed and fuel consumption? Hull paint condition? Looks good. Is she ready for me to hop on board and bring it to Florida? You are welcome to contact me directly either on my cell phone at 386-314-4870 or email me BPrestonjd@aol.com.

Seapoos1
Deckhand
Deckhand
Home Port: Southport maine

Wed May 01, 2019 11:26 pm

We are really interested in your vessel. Is it still available? Do you have any history on her? Maybe you could PM us some more pics? Mechanical space, steering station, etc... thanks

trudyblu2713
Deckhand
Deckhand

Thu May 02, 2019 11:09 pm

Hello, she is available! I am happy to forward more pics, I can get to the boat tomorrow afternoon. If you let me know exactly what you would like to see, I’ll be sure to send.

Take care,
Paul and Jackie (Trudyblu)

trudyblu2713
Deckhand
Deckhand

Thu May 02, 2019 11:18 pm

History: we bought her from a captain who bought her from the original owner. The captain had to sell to complete work on house, we need a bigger boat. We did have trouble with refrigerator, she freezes but refrigerator part does not stay super cool.
Best,
Paul and Jackie

Seapoos1
Deckhand
Deckhand

Fri May 03, 2019 11:29 pm

That is great! We are also looking to upsize from our 25. It doesn’t have the space as our family gets older and we would like to go a bit faster but with the stability and comfort this sportfisher looks perfect. Pics of the engine space, the helm area and whatever else happens to catch the shutter of you pictures. Thanks again!

Seapoos1
Deckhand
Deckhand

Sun May 05, 2019 11:36 am

Paul,
What does she cruise at and approx what is the fuel consumption? We would love to come down to take look at her in the near future....

Return to “Swap / Trade / Sell”

• Information