Canvas Cover For Albin 36

Selling your Albin? List it here. Doing upgrades and want to share your usable stuff? Looking for a good deal? (no commercial listings please)

Moderator: Nancy

Forum rules
Links to external personal sites and photo hosting sites are allowed. Links to dealers, brokers, eBay, etc., will be edited/removed by the moderators.
We strongly encourage you post pictures and details directly within your ad.
crowra
Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Home Port: Herrington Harbor South

Sat Mar 16, 2019 9:11 am

What: Canvas cover for a 1987 Albin 36. Cover is 2 sections that zip together. 2x4 wooden frame supports the cover.

Where: Located in Chesapeake Beach, MD (south of Annapolis). Must pick up -- it's too much to ship.

How much: Asking $150

Text or call: 410.317.7450

Why am I selling it?: We will be full time cruisers this year and hopefully will never need to winterize ever again.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Ka'Why Knot
Rob & Sharon Crow
1987 36' Double Cabin

Carl
Gold Member
Gold Member

Sun Mar 17, 2019 10:04 am

Wow Rob, how exciting! Good luck on your adventures. Laurel and I are doing the dismal swamp the end of May to see if we are still talking to each other after 2 weeks on the boat together 😀
28TE "Kozy L"
"How U Albin"

crowra
Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Home Port: Herrington Harbor South

Mon Mar 18, 2019 12:47 pm

Carl - Thanks! It is exciting alright! Good luck on your trip to Dismal Swamp!! I'm sure it'll bring you and Laurel even closer together. 8)
Ka'Why Knot
Rob & Sharon Crow
1987 36' Double Cabin

Return to “Swap / Trade / Sell”

• Information