1985 Albin 27FC for sale. $9000 obo

Selling your Albin? List it here. Doing upgrades and want to share your usable stuff? Looking for a good deal? (no commercial listings please)

Moderator: Nancy

Forum rules
Links to external personal sites and photo hosting sites are allowed. Links to dealers, brokers, eBay, etc., will be edited/removed by the moderators.
We strongly encourage you post pictures and details directly within your ad.
Plan B
Swabby
Swabby
Home Port: Dunedin Florida

Sun Jun 09, 2019 3:47 pm

Albin 27 aft cabin trawler style cruiser located in Dunedin Florida. Lehman diesel, 61 hp. Runs great. Two new batteries, new hoses, new electric head. Shower in the head as well. Radio and Garmin work fine, Garmin could be updated. Autopilot system is there just not hooked up. Teak all around. Full cabin enclosure makes this a viable live abound for the right person. Large swim platform. This boat is very solid and seaworthy, but does need some TLC. There is an ongoing project to fix the dry rot around the ports in the aft cabin, new ports are bought just not installed, the same will have to be done in the fore cabin. The bottom is going to need a re-coat soon. I have the bottom cleaned twice a month with summer coming. You can email any questions to shaertle@hotmail.com. She just needs a good home.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

LucidLounger
Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Home Port: None Yet

Mon Jul 01, 2019 1:12 pm

Would you be interested in a trade for a 2007 Harley Davidson Dyna Glide with only 5800 miles?

Plan B
Swabby
Swabby

Mon Jul 01, 2019 5:54 pm

LucidLounger wrote:
Mon Jul 01, 2019 1:12 pm
Would you be interested in a trade for a 2007 Harley Davidson Dyna Glide with only 5800 miles?

I haven’t really thought about it. Do you have pictures, lists of upgrades or service records?

LucidLounger
Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Home Port: None Yet

Tue Jul 02, 2019 12:50 pm

I will send pictures and info to your email. FYI correction it is a 2006 rare year because it is first year they introduced fuel injection.

Plan B
Swabby
Swabby

Tue Jul 02, 2019 2:23 pm

LucidLounger wrote:
Tue Jul 02, 2019 12:50 pm
I will send pictures and info to your email. FYI correction it is a 2006 rare year because it is first year they introduced fuel injection.
Look forward to seeing them. Are you from the Dunedin area?

CarolinaCruiser
Swabby
Swabby
Home Port: Morehead City NC

Wed Oct 23, 2019 1:12 pm

Is boat still for sale? Interested...

Return to “Swap / Trade / Sell”

• Information