FS: 1971 Albin a25 in SF Bay Area $6500

Selling your Albin? List it here. Doing upgrades and want to share your usable stuff? Looking for a good deal? (no commercial listings please)

Moderator: Nancy

Forum rules
Links to external personal sites and photo hosting sites are allowed. Links to dealers, brokers, eBay, etc., will be edited/removed by the moderators.
We strongly encourage you post pictures and details directly within your ad.
Sfbay_albin
Swabby
Swabby
Home Port: Alameda

Thu Oct 31, 2019 7:16 pm

Selling my beloved 1971 25’ Albin Pocket Trawler. I’ve explored much of the bay with this intrepid little boat but unfortunately I’ll be moving to San Diego soon and will not be able to bring her along. She is equipped with a bulletproof inboard diesel (Volvo Penta Md3b) that sips fuel at .75 gallon/hour at roughly 7 knots. Forward cabin in good shape with automatic head/macerator, working sink, carpeted hull liner and nice cushions. New vhf antenna and radio, flat screen tv, and refrigerator. Aft cabins needs a bit of work, recently pulled the old carpet and still needs new carpet or paint. Also comes with an auxiliary 8hp outboard and fuel tank. Bottom paint and zincs replaced beginning of last year. $6500 obo.

For photos please check out the criagslist ad below:

<>

Sookelarry
Swabby
Swabby
Home Port: None

Tue Feb 18, 2020 7:41 pm

Hello
Do you still have the boat for sale?
Thanks
Larry

Return to “Swap / Trade / Sell”