Viking raft container

Selling your Albin? List it here. Doing upgrades and want to share your usable stuff? Looking for a good deal? (no commercial listings please)

Moderator: Nancy

Forum rules
Links to external personal sites and photo hosting sites are allowed. Links to dealers, brokers, eBay, etc., will be edited/removed by the moderators.
We strongly encourage you post pictures and details directly within your ad.
Mark Laurnen
Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Home Port: Anacortes, WA

Fri Nov 22, 2019 2:39 pm

WTB hard container for Viking offshore 6 man raft. I have a 6 man Viking offshore raft in a valise and want to repack it in a hard case at the next service interval. Unfortunately, Viking sells the hard case alone for almost half the price of a new raft. If anyone has a non-usable raft, I would like to purchase the container. Thank you.

MadMoney
Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Home Port: Seattle Washington

Fri Nov 22, 2019 4:22 pm

Hey Mark -

How much is Viking asking for the container? Have you checked with the local Viking Service Center? I would think some would come available around the Boat Show in January/February.

Anthony Warren
1999 28' Albin MadMoney

Mark Laurnen
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Mon Nov 25, 2019 1:23 pm

Hello Anthony. That’s what I thought! I did speak to the authorized Viking service center in Seattle ... they quoted me a price of something over $1K. They said that “just like cars, the price of separate components is much higher than the price of the package”. I certainly was unprepared for that news. Have a good Rhanksgiving!

Mark Laurnen
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Mon Nov 25, 2019 1:24 pm

Happy Thanksgiving!

Return to “Swap / Trade / Sell”

• Information