WTB Clean, serviceable 31TE single or twins, 35TE or 33/36 express trawler

Selling your Albin? List it here. Doing upgrades and want to share your usable stuff? Looking for a good deal? (no commercial listings please)

Moderator: Nancy

Forum rules
Links to external personal sites and photo hosting sites are allowed. Links to dealers, brokers, eBay, etc., will be edited/removed by the moderators.
We strongly encourage you post pictures and details directly within your ad.
wyldryce
Swabby
Swabby
Home Port: Annapolis

Wed Feb 05, 2020 2:56 pm

Hello Albin lovers. I am a long-time fan of Albins from a distance, and hey, also my first post! My wife and I have decided that we are ready to make the jump to a larger boat, as we currently have a nice 2006 Sea Hunt Victory 225 with a 225HP Yamaha, and a 170 BW Montauk. There's just too much overlap between the mission of the two boats, and I use the Montauk quite a bit more frequently than the Sea Hunt...
They are both great day boats.

The wife and I would like to get out on the bay and do some multi-day cruising though. A 31TE with a pilothouse door with either twin Cummins or Yanmars would be ideal. Would also consider singles. A 35 might be a bit much boat for us, but if the right one at the right price came along I'd strongly consider that as well. Express Trawlers look awesome for entertaining and extended cruising, but may be a bit slow, but we'd still certainly consider it.

Anyone sitting on the fence thinking about selling? I like to try and get the ball rolling on these sorts of thing during the offseason. Let me know what you have! If you're interested in trade with cash on my end for the Sea Hunt, that could certainly work as well.

Thanks for considering!

-Ross

Makai
First Mate
First Mate
Home Port: Bristol RI

Mon Feb 17, 2020 11:25 am

I have a 31 TE with a single 420 Yanmar boat is not currently listed but is for sale due to job requirements changed and no time to use it. We have only had the boat 2 full seasons but have made many upgrades and improvements. We do not fish and only use the boat for day trips and 1 overnight at Block Island. We listed it for a short time here on AOG and did have some interest and 1 offer of 130k . We would let it go for 135k if you are interested please let me know by PM
2002 Albin 31 TE
Single 420 Yanmar 1185 hours
Northern lights 5k 150 hours
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Swap / Trade / Sell”

• Information