• Welcome to https://albinowners.net, the new home of Albin Owners Group!
• You will need to log in here, and you may want to bookmark this site. If you don't remember your password, use the I forgot my password link to reset it.
• All content has been transferred from our previous site. Digests will be enabled soon.
Contact Us if you have any questions or notice a problem. If you're not receiving our email, include a phone number where we can text you.

Prop zinc and fastener

CarlMischka
Gold Member
Gold Member

Prop zinc and fastener

Post by CarlMischka »

My Albin 36 ET with single Cat 3128 engine drives a LH 26 X 22 bronz prop on a 2" shaft. My diver lost the zinc and it's fasterner in the mud...Neuse River is brown with no visability. Does anyone know the specs of the nut that holds the zinc at the end of the shaft? Thanks loads. "Keystone" lying Riverfront Hilton New Bern NC Carl Mischka 252-626-8199 or Albin36ET@aol.com
I am the new owner of Albin 36FT Hull 127, moving her from Rose Haven, MD to New Bern, NC this weekend and would like to participate with your group. Thanks.
bobhhprop
Deckhand
Deckhand

Re: Prop zinc and fastener

Post by bobhhprop »

The standard nut for a 2 inch shaft is 1-1/2 inch nut. Good idea to keep a spare full and jam nut, key and cotter pin. The zinc and nut are availible through Camp or Electrguard. Bob

Return to “36' Express Trawler, 40' North Sea Cutter, 26' Center Console”