• Welcome to https://albinowners.net, the new home of Albin Owners Group!
• You will need to log in here, and you may want to bookmark this site. If you don't remember your password, use the I forgot my password link to reset it.
• All content has been transferred from our previous site. Digests will be enabled soon.
Contact Us if you have any questions or notice a problem. If you're not receiving our email, include a phone number where we can text you.

Photo needed - 36ET single screw

txsurbrook
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: houston

Photo needed - 36ET single screw

Post by txsurbrook »

Can anyone share a photo of the bottom of 36 et with a single screw?
Engineer6
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Formerly Windmill Harbor, SC

Re: Photo needed - 36ET single screw

Post by Engineer6 »

This is before we added a trailing edge at rear of keel to smooth the water flow to rear. This step eliminated a vibration at high speed (LOL) 12 knots.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post. To view images, please register for a free account.
Engineer6
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Formerly Windmill Harbor, SC

Post by Engineer6 »

Another view of larger area looking from the front to rear. what exactly are you looking for in the views?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post. To view images, please register for a free account.
txsurbrook
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: houston

Post by txsurbrook »

Thanks Engineer, Just looking for prop protection and draft. I'm looking at a 36 to buy this weekend in Fla. Hope to report that all went well, and that I'm going to be a menber of 36 ET group. Love the layout and the looks. Thanks David From Galveston Bay

Return to “36' Express Trawler, 40' North Sea Cutter, 26' Center Console”