• Welcome to https://albinowners.net, the new home of Albin Owners Group!
• You will need to log in here, and you may want to bookmark this site. If you don't remember your password, use the I forgot my password link to reset it.
• All content has been transferred from our previous site. Digests will be enabled soon.
Contact Us if you have any questions or notice a problem. If you're not receiving our email, include a phone number where we can text you.

nsc in potters cove

erice
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: n. kingstown ri

nsc in potters cove

Post by erice »

saw a nice nsc in potters cove, narragansett bay this weekend. i was going to go over and say hello and see if he was an albin member, but i was slow finishing my morning coffee, and he left. nice boat.
tbnolin
First Mate
First Mate
Home Port: Stuart,FL

Re: nsc in potters cove

Post by tbnolin »

I was still here on the upper Hudson...enjoying a beautiful moonlit cruise Friday night. I think Craig was out there doing some cruising.
It's all about relaxation :)

Former owner of a 2006 40' NSC
gspier
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Portsmouth, RI

Post by gspier »

That was me on kotij, I bought her the end of last year. She was named blue saphire, hull #2. Standish boat yard has done all repairs and custom items like the
hard top. Been a member for few years, home port is brewers sakonnet south yard. Love to show off our new cottage on the water. Still have my 99, 28 for sale at standish boat yard. Come by any time!!!
Contact me privatly for cell phone number.
NSC 40 Kot'ij
erice
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: n. kingstown ri

Post by erice »

gspier: i dock at allen harbor, n. kingstown at quonset davisville naval yacht club, 1989 36' sabreline fast (ha-ha) trawler. i monitor 16, boat name is harmony. cell is 401-447-3338. we frequently spend time at potters cove. i won't be back out until aug. 27-28 due to work schedule. boat is white with navy bridge enclosure. look for 2 mini dachshunds racing around the side decks. eric
tbnolin
First Mate
First Mate
Home Port: Stuart,FL

Post by tbnolin »

gspier, didn't we talk on the phone about the 40NSC? It sounds like about the time you bought it. Had a good conversation about it.
It's all about relaxation :)

Former owner of a 2006 40' NSC

Return to “36' Express Trawler, 40' North Sea Cutter, 26' Center Console”