• Welcome to https://albinowners.net, the new home of Albin Owners Group!
• You will need to log in here, and you may want to bookmark this site. If you don't remember your password, use the I forgot my password link to reset it.
• All content has been transferred from our previous site. Digests will be enabled soon.
Contact Us if you have any questions or notice a problem. If you're not receiving our email, include a phone number where we can text you.

History on 36 ET 2001 in Quebec city pls?

Almeister
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Quebec city

History on 36 ET 2001 in Quebec city pls?

Post by Almeister »

Hi everyone, looking into buying a 36 ET single screw. There is one in Quebec City (where I live) but there seems to be a "history" about her. She was apparently flooded during a storm a few years ago.

Anyone has details about it?

Tks

Rgds,

Al.
Alain
2001 Albin Express Trawler 36 "Atmosphere" Hull #19
Quebec City, Canada
whwells
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Anacortes Marina, Anacortes, Wa

Re: History on 36 ET 2001 in Quebec city pls?

Post by whwells »

Don't know the boat. However, a flooded boat is usually a nightmare. Wiring and mechanical problems never cease to stop. I suppose if stripped to the bare hull it might be okay, but for me wait for one with a better history.
whwells "Howard"
Almeister
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Quebec city

Re: History on 36 ET 2001 in Quebec city pls?

Post by Almeister »

Thank you very much Howard. I should get more details within the next week. It seems that the flooding occured many years ago. Still, you are right, i have to be very carefull. I thought that someone in the Albin community might have known how and when the flooding happened. Smooth sailing Howard!

Al.
Alain
2001 Albin Express Trawler 36 "Atmosphere" Hull #19
Quebec City, Canada

Return to “36' Express Trawler, 40' North Sea Cutter, 26' Center Console”