• Welcome to https://albinowners.net, the new home of Albin Owners Group!
• You will need to log in here, and you may want to bookmark this site. If you don't remember your password, use the I forgot my password link to reset it.
• All content has been transferred from our previous site. Digests will be enabled soon.
Contact Us if you have any questions or notice a problem. If you're not receiving our email, include a phone number where we can text you.

looking for the windscreen for my 36' on flybridge

crossways8
Swabby
Swabby
Home Port: florida

looking for the windscreen for my 36' on flybridge

Post by crossways8 »

I am looking for the windscreen for my 36 foot which is used on the fly bridge please contact me at crossways8@gmail.com or 401-965-0912
Lenovo
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Dana Point, California

Re: looking for the windscreen for my 36' on flybridge

Post by Lenovo »

The windscreen on my 2001 Express trawler had cracked around the mounting screws in a number of locations.
The windscreen was removed by the boatyard and used as a template to produce another. The new windscreen in beefier and the finish quality and installation much improved versus the original. This took place back in 2012 and the total bill was several hundred dollars inclusive of the removal, fabricating, installation and hardware.
whwells
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Anacortes Marina, Anacortes, Wa

Re: looking for the windscreen for my 36' on flybridge

Post by whwells »

Did the manufacture maintain a mold for producing the screen? Mine is complete but very faded?
Howard

Return to “36' Express Trawler, 40' North Sea Cutter, 26' Center Console”