• Welcome to https://albinowners.net, the new home of Albin Owners Group!
• You will need to log in here, and you may want to bookmark this site. If you don't remember your password, use the I forgot my password link to reset it.
• All content has been transferred from our previous site. Digests will be enabled soon.
Contact Us if you have any questions or notice a problem. If you're not receiving our email, include a phone number where we can text you.

How long does it take you get underway in your 36 ET?

AndyM
Swabby
Swabby
Home Port: Dana Point

How long does it take you get underway in your 36 ET?

Post by AndyM »

So...I'm warming up to the idea of buying a trawler and am figuring out how I'll use it. I head down to the harbor for 3-4 hours 3 or 4 times a week and take out my 23' center console outboard at least twice/week. I cruise around, float a little, follow some whales or dolphins then head back and kayak or do something at the dock. I've been doing it for years...never seems to get old for some reason.

I'm looking for a larger boat for more of the same plus entertaining at the dock, spending the night, and longer multi-day Southern California cruising.

How long does it take you to get underway and closing up after a short outing?

Thanks,

Andy
tbnolin
First Mate
First Mate
Home Port: Stuart,FL

Re: How long does it take you get underway in your 36 ET?

Post by tbnolin »

A total for both.....under an hour with our 40.....including a hose down when back in the slip. Should be less with the 36 :)
It's all about relaxation :)

Former owner of a 2006 40' NSC
Lenovo
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Dana Point, California

Post by Lenovo »

image.jpeg
Hello Andy,

You are welcome to join me on my 36 Albin Expresss Trawler which is docked in Dana Harbor. Regarding your question it takes about 15 minutes once at the dock to close up the boat. A quick wash takes another 30 minutes or so.

You are welcome to join me on a cruise so you can familiarize yourself with this style Albin. We have had ours since 2012 and enjoy it immensely.

All the best,
Tony
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post. To view images, please register for a free account.
AndyM
Swabby
Swabby
Home Port: Dana Point

Post by AndyM »

Thanks for the replies and, Tony, for the kind offer. Andy

Return to “36' Express Trawler, 40' North Sea Cutter, 26' Center Console”