• Welcome to https://albinowners.net, the new home of Albin Owners Group!
• You will need to log in here, and you may want to bookmark this site. If you don't remember your password, use the I forgot my password link to reset it.
• All content has been transferred from our previous site. Digests will be enabled soon.
Contact Us if you have any questions or notice a problem. If you're not receiving our email, include a phone number where we can text you.

REDO OF UPPER AND LOWER SEATS AND CUSHIONS

whwells
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Anacortes Marina, Anacortes, Wa

REDO OF UPPER AND LOWER SEATS AND CUSHIONS

Post by whwells »

SEA KNOLL cushions and seat covers are showing some age. Thinking of new covers and cushions for both upper and lower stations. Has anyone undertaken this project on the 36 Express Trawler series? Hoping to get this going after the Holidays. However, before I raise another costs with the First Mate I need to think about how much.
May also install a complete enclosure up top as well. She now only has the conv.. top cover. I am not sure that any of the stainless steel will be reusable. Any costs estimates out there?
Howard
Jeremyvmd
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Waretown nj

Re: REDO OF UPPER AND LOWER SEATS AND CUSHIONS

Post by Jeremyvmd »

I cant actually give you an idea of price in your area, but I know when I was looking to have the plastic replaced on my rear curtains I got three quotes from local guys, ranging from 1500 to 275. I ended up rolling the dice on the 275 as he was a local guy, seemed trustworthy, and got a good recommendation from not only the marina owner but a few of the slip holders as well. The job turned out great for the money (honestly looks better than some other boats curtains from the factory) and I couldn't be happier. the point of all this is call around to local guys, and get some recommendations from the marina or other slip holders. I think you will find a pretty wide range of prices.
1989 Viking 45C “Knot Crazy”
1998 Albin 28te "Shady Lady" *sold*
1999 seagull nautico 19 "Purrrspective" *sold*
Native watercraft prostaff
joreyn
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Port Ludlow, WA

Re: REDO OF UPPER AND LOWER SEATS AND CUSHIONS

Post by joreyn »

Howard, I reached out to Bristol Cushions (now known as Bristol Yacht Interiors. He is checking to see if they still have the templates for the 36ET cushions.
Blue Moon
1999 36 Express Trawler

Return to “36' Express Trawler, 40' North Sea Cutter, 26' Center Console”