• Welcome to https://albinowners.net, the new home of Albin Owners Group!
• You will need to log in here, and you may want to bookmark this site. If you don't remember your password, use the I forgot my password link to reset it.
• All content has been transferred from our previous site. Digests will be enabled soon.
Contact Us if you have any questions or notice a problem. If you're not receiving our email, include a phone number where we can text you.

Albin 40 NSC in Port Ludlow, WA

wavedweller
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Port Ludlow, WA

Albin 40 NSC in Port Ludlow, WA

Post by wavedweller »

Hi everyone! We are the new owners of Kindred Spirit, an Albin 40 North Sea Cutter. We live in Port Ludlow, WA and will keep Kindred Spirit in the Port Ludlow Marina. We are also joining the Port Ludlow Yacht Club. Kindred Spirit is hull # 11, and has been in Long Beach, CA since it was purchased in 2006. It has been a single owner vessel until we recently purchased her. I have been reading the forums since I was first interested in this Albin. I have learned many things from you already. Things that were invaluable during the survey! I look forward to being an active member of this forum.
Kindred Spirit - 2006 Albin 40 North Sea Cutter Hull # 11
joreyn
Gold Member
Gold Member

Re: Albin 40 NSC in Port Ludlow, WA

Post by joreyn »

Looking forward to seeing your boat and getting to know you . We met at the yacht club the other day . Blue Moon will be moving to Port Ludlow soon , from Kingston , Wa.
As I mentioned when we chatted , we have a great Rendezvous planned for Albin Owners at Bell Harbor in early July . You can read about it in AOG . Look for the PNW Rendezvous topic .
Blue Moon
1999 36 Express Trawler
tbnolin
First Mate
First Mate
Home Port: Stuart,FL

Post by tbnolin »

Congrats on your new family member!! The 40 is a comfortable cruising vessel. Good luck with her and enjoy!!

Tom
It's all about relaxation :)

Former owner of a 2006 40' NSC
whwells
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Anacortes Marina, Anacortes, Wa

Re: Albin 40 NSC in Port udlow, WA

Post by whwells »

Welcome and Happy to hear of your purchase. Actually I would enjoy seeing the boat up close. We have a wonderful group of PNW AOG
members. We will be seeing in Seattle the week after the 4th July. Check out the Rendezvous section for details. Hope to see and meet
you then.
I am located at Anacortes Marina currently in a 36 Albin Express Trawler & formerly a 35Te Albin Sport flybridge. I see you have already meet our very active member John.
Howard
wavedweller
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by wavedweller »

Thanks for the welcome! We are very interested in attending the PNW Rendezvous the week after the 4th of July. Consider us coming. I will watch the PNW Rendezvous posts for more info. We look forward to meeting other Albin owners.
gspier
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Portsmouth, RI

Post by gspier »

Welcome the NSC 40. I was aboard your boat in Long Beach about 3 years ago when it was being used as Bed and Breakfast.
If i recall it had both a bow thruster and stern thruster. Not sure with twins why the boat needed that? Wish all the luck with the boat, they are sturdy cruisers and wonderful to entertain and sleep three couples aboard.
Feel free to PM me if you need help with the boat. I have own hull #3.
Greg S
NSC 40 Kot'ij
wavedweller
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by wavedweller »

Thanks everyone for the welcome. I now have Kindred Spirit in its home slip at Port Ludlow Marina. I will be more active moving forward.
whwells
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Anacortes Marina, Anacortes, Wa

Post by whwells »

Great looking boats. Since I am Boat Less in Seattle I would give one some thought were it on the west coast.
Very difficult boat to bring across the country. Howard

Return to “36' Express Trawler, 40' North Sea Cutter, 26' Center Console”