• Welcome to https://albinowners.net, the new home of Albin Owners Group!
• You will need to log in here, and you may want to bookmark this site. If you don't remember your password, use the I forgot my password link to reset it.
• All content has been transferred from our previous site. Digests will be enabled soon.
Contact Us if you have any questions or notice a problem. If you're not receiving our email, include a phone number where we can text you.

Looking for a Classic 36 - Anyone ready to move on/up?

whytrabbit
Swabby
Swabby
Home Port: Detroit, MI - DYC

Looking for a Classic 36 - Anyone ready to move on/up?

Post by whytrabbit »

I'm looking for Classic 36 with the center bed in the aft stateroom. Not looking for a project boat and was hoping for one that had the teak decks removed and a bow thruster. Time to get serious as the boat season in the mitten is winding down and those not wanting to store their boats tend to start thinking about selling now. If you have the perfect boat, well cared for, I'm a motivated buyer who is tired of combing YachtWorld and BoatTrader. Looks like a missed a good one that was posted here in June. It will be well loved, used, and taken care of. Prefer something located east of Mississippi and within the Great Lakes is even better.

Return to “36/37/40/43”