• Welcome to https://albinowners.net, the new home of Albin Owners Group!
• You will need to log in here, and you may want to bookmark this site. If you don't remember your password, use the I forgot my password link to reset it.
• All content has been transferred from our previous site. Digests will be enabled soon.
Contact Us if you have any questions or notice a problem. If you're not receiving our email, include a phone number where we can text you.

Just FYI, '78 Albin 36 trawler for sale in San Diego

DesertAlbin736
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Peoria, AZ USA

Just FYI, '78 Albin 36 trawler for sale in San Diego

Post by DesertAlbin736 »

No personal connection to or particular interest in, but FWIW I happened to notice a CL posting for a 1978 Albin 36 trawler for sale in San Diego, asking price $28K. It's docked at the Chula Vista Marina in the South Bay. Not a lot of detail in the posting, except that it's hull #178 out of 500, built at the Ka Shing yard in Taiwan. From the photos the main thing that stands out is that all the outside brightwork, bulwark & railing cap rails, window frames, skylight frames, trim, flybridge steering wheel, grab rails, are in dire need of re-varnishing. And the galley stove/oven is missing. There's also a Albin 28TE listed for sale in Newport Beach.
La Dolce Vita
1971 Albin 25 #736
Yanmar 3GM30F
Gig Harbor Boatworks Nisqually 8 dinghy
Residence: Peoria, AZ
Homeport: Lake Pleasant, AZ & beyond

Return to “36/37/40/43”