• Welcome to https://albinowners.net, the new home of Albin Owners Group!
• You will need to log in here, and you may want to bookmark this site. If you don't remember your password, use the I forgot my password link to reset it.
• All content has been transferred from our previous site. Digests will be enabled soon.
Contact Us if you have any questions or notice a problem. If you're not receiving our email, include a phone number where we can text you.

Live Chat w/ our Boston Group

Chesapeake Rendezvous Coordinator - StockHR (Mike) - This just keeps getting better!
Butch
In Memorium
Home Port: St Michaels,Md.

Live Chat w/ our Boston Group

Post by Butch »

I cain't wait to see how this is done. it sounds cool and I will be there Saturday w/ cocktail in hand. plus I always liked Boston except when that crowd plays Baltimore in Baseball or Football. Who is our professional photographer??We will have live music!!
jcollins
In Memorium
Home Port: Baltimore

Re: Live Chat w/ our Boston Group

Post by jcollins »

Butch wrote:I cain't wait to see how this is done. it sounds cool and I will be there Saturday w/ cocktail in hand. plus I always liked Boston except when that crowd plays Baltimore in Baseball or Football. Who is our professional photographer??We will have live music!!
Looking forward to the linkup to Boston as well. Mike and Ric have tried it and say it's good.
Live music? Are you bringing a guitar? Accordian? Wash board?
John
Former - 28 TE Convertible"Afterglow"

Return to “Second Annual Chesapeake Albin Rendezvous 2008”