• Welcome to https://albinowners.net, the new home of Albin Owners Group!
• You will need to log in here, and you may want to bookmark this site. If you don't remember your password, use the I forgot my password link to reset it.
• All content has been transferred from our previous site. Digests will be enabled soon.
Contact Us if you have any questions or notice a problem. If you're not receiving our email, include a phone number where we can text you.

Chesapeake Rendezvous 2008 Pictures - Another Success

Chesapeake Rendezvous Coordinator - StockHR (Mike) - This just keeps getting better!
jcollins
In Memorium
Home Port: Baltimore

Chesapeake Rendezvous 2008 Pictures - Another Success

Post by jcollins »

Here is a link to 80+ pictures of this weekend. Something for everyone. You can download whichever ones you like or just take a look.

We had a great time. Many thanks to Mike (StockHR), our coordinator, for pulling this together. It was exciting to see our old friends from last year and to meet some of the newer members. We are already talking about another get together later this summer. Maybe a raft-up this time?

If you need an explanation of any of the photos (like the guys stealing Mary B or the unknown boater) let me know. A friend of mine came over on his Jet Ski Sunday and followed us home. We passed 3 large tugs pushing barges and passed a sailboat race. (regatta?) One Albin, a jet-ski and 37 sailboats!

Click Here to View Album

Slide show link http://albinowners.net/aog/media/aog_ches.html

I want to thank ALL the members of this forum.
Last edited by jcollins on Mon Jun 23, 2008 9:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
John
Former - 28 TE Convertible"Afterglow"
RobS
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Center Moriches, NY

Post by RobS »

Looks like a great time was had by all and the weather was as agreeable for you as it was for us up North.
Rob S.
"TENACIOUS"
1974 Chris Craft 36' Commander Tournament
Cummins 6BTA 330B's

(Former Owner)
"TOY-RIFIC" 2000 28TE, 6LP, Hull 408

Luck is the residue of good design.

Return to “Second Annual Chesapeake Albin Rendezvous 2008”