• Welcome to https://albinowners.net, the new home of Albin Owners Group!
• You will need to log in here, and you may want to bookmark this site. If you don't remember your password, use the I forgot my password link to reset it.
• All content has been transferred from our previous site. Digests will be enabled soon.
Contact Us if you have any questions or notice a problem. If you're not receiving our email, include a phone number where we can text you.

Raymarine A-65

GPS, Sonar, Radar, Fishfinder, etc. Discuss electronics installation and upgrades.
Capt Ron
Gold Member
Gold Member

Raymarine A-65

Post by Capt Ron »

I'm updating my old Raymarine chart plotter and fish finder during the winter layup. I'm leaning toward the Raymarine A65 combo unit. Does anyone have experience(good or bad) with this unit?
Owner of 28' TE
Capt Ron
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Capt Ron »

Time to catch up on replies. I went with the Raymarine a-65. It was a rather easy installation, except I had the same issue as another member with snaking the GPS antenna cable throught the radar arch. A little sweat and less cursing than I expected and I got it through.
The unit works well, I'm thoroughly pleased with the outcome and with the short time I've used it would recommend it.
Owner of 28' TE

Return to “Electronics”