• Welcome to https://albinowners.net, the new home of Albin Owners Group!
• You will need to log in here, and you may want to bookmark this site. If you don't remember your password, use the I forgot my password link to reset it.
• All content has been transferred from our previous site. Digests will be enabled soon.
Contact Us if you have any questions or notice a problem. If you're not receiving our email, include a phone number where we can text you.

Raymarine C-120

GPS, Sonar, Radar, Fishfinder, etc. Discuss electronics installation and upgrades.
irishwake
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Pensacola, Florida

Post by irishwake »

Once again my Raymarine C-120 depth finder failed! This time the unit stopped showing the depth and stated No Data Available. Checked all wire connections and all where properly connected. Called Raymarine and they said to send unit back. In the 3 years I have owned this unit it has spent 20 weeks in the shop for repairs. Now I just wait for another 3 weeks for them to look at it during prime boating season.
RicM
Gold Member
Gold Member

RayMarine

Post by RicM »

I don't know if you are familiar with the forum "The Hull Truth". They have an extensive marine electronics forum where no manufacturer goes unscathed.
http://www.thehulltruth.com/forums/forum-view.asp?fid=8
You may be able to pick up with other owners of the same unit, and find out if they had similar problems, and, if so, what their eventual solution was.
Ric Murray

Big Time, 42' 1993 Jersey Sportfish
Formerly owned Time After Time, 2003 28TE
Wickford RI
irishwake
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Pensacola, Florida

Post by irishwake »

Thanks for the info on the Hull Truth. Nice site.
RicM
Gold Member
Gold Member

The Hull Truth

Post by RicM »

It can be very helpful, but the level of discourse can drop alarmingly quickly if you are used to the genteel atmosphere here at the AOG. Flame wars and rude commentary can break out at a moments notice and there is a large ratio of whiners and baiters. Just take it all with a grain of salt. Another great site for Albin owners is Boatdiesel.com. It costs a small amount to join, but is great resource for all things diesel.
Ric Murray

Big Time, 42' 1993 Jersey Sportfish
Formerly owned Time After Time, 2003 28TE
Wickford RI

Return to “Electronics”