• Welcome to https://albinowners.net, the new home of Albin Owners Group!
• You will need to log in here, and you may want to bookmark this site. If you don't remember your password, use the I forgot my password link to reset it.
• All content has been transferred from our previous site. Digests will be enabled soon.
Contact Us if you have any questions or notice a problem. If you're not receiving our email, include a phone number where we can text you.

generators

GPS, Sonar, Radar, Fishfinder, etc. Discuss electronics installation and upgrades.
nan1rik1
First Mate
First Mate

generators

Post by nan1rik1 »

In my 2001 Albin 32 + 2 I have a diesel generator in a case marked "Nexgen" although the insrtuction book is marked as "Onan". My mechanic is rebuilding it after I blew it trying to start it, with no success, too many times. i did not realize that this would suck water into the engine until it was too late, an expensive lesson. He is claiming that he is having trouble finding a fuel pump for it. Anyone have a source for parts anywhere near LI sound? Preferably on the Ct. side.

Thanks in advance
Rik + Nancy
"Still on Vacation" Norwalk Ct.
DougSea
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Safe Harbor - Essex Island Marina, Essex, CT

Re: generators

Post by DougSea »

A search finds these guys: http://www.nextgenerationpower.com/marinegen.html

Is this yours? I found a few links that reference Kubota engines for these. Hope it helps.
Doug
Sonny IV
2006 35TE Convertible, Volvo D6-370's
Former owner - Sonny III, 1997 28TE with "The BEAST"
zinbaad
Gold Member
Gold Member

Re: generators

Post by zinbaad »

Did you give them a call at "Precision Marine" in New Rochelle. If they do note have it they are pretty knowledgeable and may be able to direct you to the right place
"MAHALO"
31 Tournament Edition
Hull#223 oop's
Twin 315's
Baysideanglers.com

Return to “Electronics”