• Welcome to https://albinowners.net, the new home of Albin Owners Group!
• You will need to log in here, and you may want to bookmark this site. If you don't remember your password, use the I forgot my password link to reset it.
• All content has been transferred from our previous site. Digests will be enabled soon.
Contact Us if you have any questions or notice a problem. If you're not receiving our email, include a phone number where we can text you.

Lost the Tidal Charts on my Northstar Unit?

GPS, Sonar, Radar, Fishfinder, etc. Discuss electronics installation and upgrades.
zinbaad
Gold Member
Gold Member

Lost the Tidal Charts on my Northstar Unit?

Post by zinbaad »

Well, Mahalo finally got launced last Friday to the CP Yaucht Club slips. On May 1st, opening day at Bayside pulled up to set up a spring line on their new slips so I'd be ready for the afternoon return.
Started out a bit choppy for a BBQ so we decided to tuck in to the cove at New Rochelle, water turned to glass and winds cut down by afternoon but....Buddy Larry the Frog was the first to break the ice into 52' waters, a bit too much shrinkage for my liking.
Earlier pushed the buttons that would show the graph with the tides on lt to have a reading "No Tides for May first", pulled out the chip and reinstalled, still no tide charts
Anyone have any ideas before I make the Northstar calls? :(
"MAHALO"
31 Tournament Edition
Hull#223 oop's
Twin 315's
Baysideanglers.com
KathyN
Gold Member
Gold Member

Re: Lost the Tidal Charts on my Northstar Unit?

Post by KathyN »

Our Northstar unit is just over ten years old, and I understand the tides charts don't go out that far, so we don't have them either............how old is your unit?

Kathy
zinbaad
Gold Member
Gold Member

Re: Lost the Tidal Charts on my Northstar Unit?

Post by zinbaad »

I believe my unit was from 2005 or 6 When I called Northstar they said I can update the chip from their website but I would like to buy a complete updated chart which probbably will include the tides
"MAHALO"
31 Tournament Edition
Hull#223 oop's
Twin 315's
Baysideanglers.com

Return to “Electronics”