• Welcome to https://albinowners.net, the new home of Albin Owners Group!
• You will need to log in here, and you may want to bookmark this site. If you don't remember your password, use the I forgot my password link to reset it.
• All content has been transferred from our previous site. Digests will be enabled soon.
Contact Us if you have any questions or notice a problem. If you're not receiving our email, include a phone number where we can text you.

Wanted Raymarine E120 unit

GPS, Sonar, Radar, Fishfinder, etc. Discuss electronics installation and upgrades.
whwells
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Anacortes Marina, Anacortes, Wa

Wanted Raymarine E120 unit

Post by whwells »

Sea Knoll my recent 36Et purchase has a failed E120 unit at the lower station. Local Raymarine dealer in Anacortes, Wa. tells me they are no longer serviced or repaired by Raymarine. In the past you could send the unit in for a complete redo/rebuild. There is an independent source that will repair just the faulty condition but I am told almost without exception that it just leads to another failure.

Best solution is upgrading. I am not ready for that expenditure. Next best is to purchase a good one from someone already upgrading such as to the new touch screens.
If you know of anyone who has an excellent condition E120 please sent then my way.

whwells "Howard"
taggteam
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Cape May, NJ

Re: Wanted Raymarine E120 unit

Post by taggteam »

Not sure if it helps you, but I have a C80 setup....radome....head unit...all cables. Works perfectly...removed in upgrade and direct replacement for the E series.

taggteam@comcast.net
Carl
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Oxford, MD

Post by Carl »

Check E-Bay, typically you can find them fairly reasonable, in fact I have even seen new/old stock there for sale.
28TE "Kozy L"
"How U Albin"
whwells
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Anacortes Marina, Anacortes, Wa

Post by whwells »

Thanks for the response fellows. I did check Ebay but will do so again. Only the E120 will fit the space at the lower station.
Howard

Return to “Electronics”