• Welcome to https://albinowners.net, the new home of Albin Owners Group!
• You will need to log in here, and you may want to bookmark this site. If you don't remember your password, use the I forgot my password link to reset it.
• All content has been transferred from our previous site. Digests will be enabled soon.
Contact Us if you have any questions or notice a problem. If you're not receiving our email, include a phone number where we can text you.

A27 Fresh Water Line to Galley Sink

Albin's "power cruisers"
SkipRocks
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: St Augustine, FL

A27 Fresh Water Line to Galley Sink

Post by SkipRocks »

Does anyone know how the fresh water line snakes up from the water tank in the engine bay to the galley sink? OR even better a photo?
I can't believe I'm asking this - OR that I don't remember when I removed the old one, but... I CAN NOT figure out how to run the fresh water line got from the water pump - mounted on the bulkhead directly forward of the engine - to the galley sink. I am just about ready to put Junior back into the water after almost a year, but these small tasks keep popping up :?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post. To view images, please register for a free account.
SkipRocks
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: St Augustine, FL

Re: A27 Fresh Water Line to Galley Sink

Post by SkipRocks »

As I review prior posts I'm answering my own question. JT48348 had posted this photo with the old water line going through an access hole outboard of the icebox. I thought this was it originally, but when I snaked my water line through the access hole I never hit an obstruction but couldn't find it in the engine bay (behind the water tank) either. Now I'll have to find out why I'm not finding the water line on the other side.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post. To view images, please register for a free account.
Sprig1
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Long Cove Marina, Chester River Maryland

Post by Sprig1 »

Hope you got it fixed. Is the old one still in? I put a wire snake in the pipe pulled out old pipe slid new pipe on snake and pushed. Then when it hit the bulk head just wiggled snake to line up pipe and hole. I guess you could try just push snake through hole and look and see if you can see it. If you already pulled pipe.
Shogun
Mate
Mate
Home Port: Stratford, Ct

Post by Shogun »

PRETTY BOAT!
Britt Hughes -
Albin27 Sport

Return to “A25 / A27 - True Classics”