• Welcome to https://albinowners.net, the new home of Albin Owners Group!
• You will need to log in here, and you may want to bookmark this site. If you don't remember your password, use the I forgot my password link to reset it.
• All content has been transferred from our previous site. Digests will be enabled soon.
Contact Us if you have any questions or notice a problem. If you're not receiving our email, include a phone number where we can text you.

Changing wiper blades A27FC

Albin's "power cruisers"
Jay Knoll
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Vero Beach FL

Changing wiper blades A27FC

Post by Jay Knoll »

HI Everyone

I'm changing the blades on my windshield wipers -- just the blade not the system -- and have run into a bit of a bind. They look to be original equipemnt -- I was having problems getting the blade off the arm and discovered that the arm was in two pieces, one attached to the motor, and then the piece that the blade attaches to which slides into the part fastened to the motor -- I guess so you can adjust the sweep of the blade on the windshield. I slide the piece attached to the blade out of the arm -- that made it easier to replace the blade, but now I can't figure out how to get the sliding piece back into the piece attached to the motor. I know this isn't very clear but it is the best I can do. If you need pics I can go back to the boat tomorrow and take some.

Anyone know how to get them joined together again?

Thanks for the assistance

Jay

Return to “A25 / A27 - True Classics”