• Welcome to https://albinowners.net, the new home of Albin Owners Group!
• You will need to log in here, and you may want to bookmark this site. If you don't remember your password, use the I forgot my password link to reset it.
• All content has been transferred from our previous site. Digests will be enabled soon.
Contact Us if you have any questions or notice a problem. If you're not receiving our email, include a phone number where we can text you.

Found an Albin 27 (was Looking for)

Albin's "power cruisers"
Anjing56
Swabby
Swabby
Home Port: Pensacola, FL. USA

Found an Albin 27 (was Looking for)

Post by Anjing56 »

Found and bought an Albin 27 (1988) open deck sport model last week in Islip, NY. She has the original Isuzu 6 cylinder with 1200 hours. It took me about 2-3 months of diligent searching to find this model A27 in good shape and I did not delay in traveling up to NY to see the boat. Now working on logistics to get her moved to Pensacola. Seller has been really helpful. Looking for advice, pics etc. for how to set up a trailer to haul the boat out locally for storms and maintenance. I will keep Y'all posted on my "retirement project".

Capt. Mark
Pensacola
Mark Deeser
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Port of Call Yatch Club

Re: Looking for an Albin 27 Open Deck Cruiser for sale

Post by Mark Deeser »

Welcome Mark, congrats on your find. I remember seeing some good post on trailering 27s with prictures, should not be hard to find. The thing inquiring minds must know is was it two months or three? Enjoy.
jcollins
In Memorium
Home Port: Baltimore

Re: Found an Albin 27 (was Looking for)

Post by jcollins »

Congratulations Captain. I have moved your post here from new member section.
John
Former - 28 TE Convertible"Afterglow"
jameswirth
Swabby
Swabby
Home Port: Gulf Breeze, FL

Post by jameswirth »

Hey Mark! You're in Pensacola too? So am I(well, Gulf Breeze). Looking at a 27 Sport myself! Where you keeping yours? I'm hoping to keep mine on my lift in East Bay.
jameswirth
Swabby
Swabby
Home Port: Gulf Breeze, FL

Post by jameswirth »

Hello Mark. Did you get yours back here yet? I ended up purchasing the "sport convertible" thats been for sale in Dunedin for a while? I should get here this week, Thursday or Friday.

-james

Return to “A25 / A27 - True Classics”