• Welcome to https://albinowners.net, the new home of Albin Owners Group!
• You will need to log in here, and you may want to bookmark this site. If you don't remember your password, use the I forgot my password link to reset it.
• All content has been transferred from our previous site. Digests will be enabled soon.
Contact Us if you have any questions or notice a problem. If you're not receiving our email, include a phone number where we can text you.

A27FC new owner

Albin's "power cruisers"
Randall
First Mate
First Mate
Home Port: North fort myers,fl

A27FC new owner

Post by Randall »

Moved our new (to us) A27 from Punta Gorda, Florida to our home in North Fort Myers, a distance of 50 statute miles in 8 hours at 7 knots average. No issues and we're very happy to have her tied to our dock. Glad to be aboard the Albin site and look forward to continued good advise. Randall and Sharon "Manatee" home port North Fort Myers.
Mainer
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: South Portland Maine

Re: A27FC new owner

Post by Mainer »

Welcome to A27 ownership and the Albin Owners Group. We keep our A27 in my home state of Maine where we spend summers.

However, we spend a few months in Cape Coral during the winter, and I'd enjoy meeting you folks and seeing your boat some time in February if you're available.

If so, please PM me with contact phone and I'll reply with same. We're on a canal with a nice large dock very close to the Caloosahatchee if you happened to be cruising that way from NFM.

Happy boating!

Dick Jones
Jay Knoll
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Vero Beach FL

Post by Jay Knoll »

Welcome to the forum Randall, you're going to enjoy the 27FC!

And we love pics!

Jay
Randall
First Mate
First Mate
Home Port: North fort myers,fl

Post by Randall »

Hi Dick, Our home slip is on a canal just east of Tamami bridge. It would be great to meet in February or so and my email is rgdenney6475@gmail.com. Randall and Sharon Denney
DCatSea
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Alexandria VA

Post by DCatSea »

Welcome to A27FC ownership, and the more relaxing slow lane. Love to see some pix of yours. Ours is on the hard until early Spring while we hit I-66 in both directions. Hope you enjoy the bloat and the forum.
Doug and Georgia
"Mazboot" - 1984 27 FC #142
Lehman 4D61
Tribe 9.5 yak
Jackson STAXX-11 yak
Alexandria City Marina - F-03

Return to “A25 / A27 - True Classics”