• Welcome to https://albinowners.net, the new home of Albin Owners Group!
• You will need to log in here, and you may want to bookmark this site. If you don't remember your password, use the I forgot my password link to reset it.
• All content has been transferred from our previous site. Digests will be enabled soon.
Contact Us if you have any questions or notice a problem. If you're not receiving our email, include a phone number where we can text you.

A25 interior in pieces

Albin's "power cruisers"
jerridsc
First Mate
First Mate
Home Port: Blanchardville, WI.

A25 interior in pieces

Post by jerridsc »

My boat came with every interior wood piece removed. I’m going to use the parts as templates to make all new. Some of the pieces are obvious as to their function(galley, shelving, main bulkhead). Others not so clear. I’ve included photos of two pairs of something I’m hoping someone can tell me where they go. Also wondering if there is any kind of guide, possibly a factory schematic of how the interior was assembled. It’s like a jig saw puzzle now. Thank you for your help. I will persevere.

jerridsc
kerrye
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Denver

Re: A25 interior in pieces

Post by kerrye »

I’ve had mine apart so I may be able to help
dkirsop
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Pender Island, BC, Canada

Post by dkirsop »

The cut-away views on this site may be helpful http://www.albinbc.com/technical/cut-away-views

Also in the sidebar under TECHNICAL click on the link DOCUMENTATION
Hull No. 1013, 1971
hetek
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Southold, NY

Post by hetek »

Love to help but I don't see the photos. Am I missing something?
Jon B.
Former owner of...
"Bunkie" - a 1984 A27FC
New owner of...
1977 A25 deLuxe - a work in progress
DesertAlbin736
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Peoria, AZ USA

Post by DesertAlbin736 »

I don't know if this will help, but this view is of our main cabin. Apologies for the mess, we're obviously not neatniks. It's what happens when you cruise & live aboard for weeks at a time.
DSCN3634.JPG
You also have a number of small pieces that make up the aft cabin bunks
DSCN3640.JPG
As for attaching photos, in "full editor and preview" mode, click "attachments", "add files", and browse to the folder on your PC where you keep them. Used to be upload file size was limited to under 1MB each. That has since been changed to near unlimited size, so your photos can be 2, 3, or more MB in size. To place them where you want in your posting, put your cursor where you want them and click the "Place inline" tab in the Filename box.

Posting some pictures of those mystery pieces will help give us an idea of where they go.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post. To view images, please register for a free account.
La Dolce Vita
1971 Albin 25 #736
Yanmar 3GM30F
Gig Harbor Boatworks Nisqually 8 dinghy
Residence: Peoria, AZ
Homeport: Lake Pleasant, AZ & beyond
Sunsetrider
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Gananoque ON

Post by Sunsetrider »

Also, the year of your boat will help us better identify what to post pictures of. Or rather, of what to post pictures?
1976 Albin 25 Hull 2529
WillieC
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Hood Canal, WA

Post by WillieC »

Reminds me of the story where the college freshman got lost on his first day on campus. He approached one of the professors crossing the green and asked, "Excuse me, sir. Can you tell me where the Student Union Building is at?"

"My good man! We don't end sentences with prepositions! Please rephrase your question." he admonished.

"Oh," replied the freshman. "Can you tell me where the SUB is at, a...hole?"

Return to “A25 / A27 - True Classics”