• Welcome to https://albinowners.net, the new home of Albin Owners Group!
• You will need to log in here, and you may want to bookmark this site. If you don't remember your password, use the I forgot my password link to reset it.
• All content has been transferred from our previous site. Digests will be enabled soon.
Contact Us if you have any questions or notice a problem. If you're not receiving our email, include a phone number where we can text you.

Cutlass Bearing Supplier?

Albin's "power cruisers"
Swells
First Mate
First Mate
Home Port: Esquimalt Harbour

Cutlass Bearing Supplier?

Post by Swells »

I have an Albin 25 which has a 30 mm shaft and I need a new cutlass bearing, can anyone recommend a supplier?
Forth to the open ocean - called by a new day
DesertAlbin736
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Peoria, AZ USA

Re: Cutlass Bearing Supplier?

Post by DesertAlbin736 »

Yes , Albin Motor OEM supplier. Import direct from Sweden. PayPal is the preferred payment method.

http://mmd.nu/shop233/catalog/advanced_ ... u3&x=0&y=0

Prices in Swedish Krona, which at current exchange rates 1$ Canadian = 6.36 SEK.

Awesome, another Salish Sea A25! We're hoping to bring our boat up there this summer & head for Desolation Sound, although we'll be mostly north of Victoria unless we have time to stop by on the way back.

Been a long time, but we did visit Victoria once on a cruise ship stop back in '07. Lovely city.
IMG_5194.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post. To view images, please register for a free account.
La Dolce Vita
1971 Albin 25 #736
Yanmar 3GM30F
Gig Harbor Boatworks Nisqually 8 dinghy
Residence: Peoria, AZ
Homeport: Lake Pleasant, AZ & beyond
WillieC
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Hood Canal, WA

Post by WillieC »

Ditto what DA said. I bought exactly what you are looking for last winter. No problem at all.
DesertAlbin736
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Peoria, AZ USA

Post by DesertAlbin736 »

A bit off topic, but Esquimalt Harbour being close by Victoria brings back special memories for me. As mentioned above, Victoria was the final port call during a Princess Lines Alaska cruise out of Seattle that we took in 2007. I have a much older cousin from Pueblo, CO who was a travel agent specializing in cruises on the Princess line. Her mother was my mother's older sister, 16 year age difference. That year she put together a cruise for us and members of the family, including her husband, son, and son in law as well as my late step dad who was 86 years old at the time (my mom had passed away three years earlier). He lived another four years after this before he passed away at age 90. This was his first time on a cruise and he had a blast. Victoria was the last stop before returning to Seattle. Here's a couple pics from that time.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post. To view images, please register for a free account.
La Dolce Vita
1971 Albin 25 #736
Yanmar 3GM30F
Gig Harbor Boatworks Nisqually 8 dinghy
Residence: Peoria, AZ
Homeport: Lake Pleasant, AZ & beyond

Return to “A25 / A27 - True Classics”