• Welcome to https://albinowners.net, the new home of Albin Owners Group!
• You will need to log in here, and you may want to bookmark this site. If you don't remember your password, use the I forgot my password link to reset it.
• All content has been transferred from our previous site. Digests will be enabled soon.
Contact Us if you have any questions or notice a problem. If you're not receiving our email, include a phone number where we can text you.

A25 on trailer spotted

Albin's "power cruisers"
Randall
First Mate
First Mate
Home Port: North fort myers,fl

A25 on trailer spotted

Post by Randall »

Listed on Craigslist-Tampa Bay, Fl is a 1975 Albin FC on dual axle trailer for $5900.00
Just saying.

Randall
1986 Albin 27 FC "Meridian"
North Fort Myers,Fl.
DesertAlbin736
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Peoria, AZ USA

Re: A25 on trailer spotted

Post by DesertAlbin736 »

Yeah, I saw that. Not bad for under $6K. Likely has the original MD3B or MD17C engine or else they'd be asking a lot more, but doesn't say anything about whether it's running or not. Say's "Make Offer", so I imagine cash would talk. Where's the driver's seat & cockpit canvas? Also it sits uncovered, open to rain & weather, not good! At very least needs some cosmetic TLC. Finish on the cabin woodwork looks a little rough, especially on the bulkhead below the dashboard/chart table & steering wheel. Also the covering of inside walls looks funky. In true nautical speak the side walls would be called "ceilings". What we think of as ceilings are "overheads" in nautical terms, and of course walls are "bulkheads". But unless the engine is totally trashed it might be a decent project. Especially if the seller would take an even $5K. There is an issue with what looks like some damage to the trim around the hull-deck joint at the aft starboard corner. Wish I could interest my half brother in Fort Pierce in something like this.
tampaAlbin25.jpg
Search "Albin" on that same Tampa Bay CL & you also get listings for a nice looking Albin 32 Command Bridge for $62K, a 28 TE for $65K, and a Vega 27 sailboat for $6K
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post. To view images, please register for a free account.
La Dolce Vita
1971 Albin 25 #736
Yanmar 3GM30F
Gig Harbor Boatworks Nisqually 8 dinghy
Residence: Peoria, AZ
Homeport: Lake Pleasant, AZ & beyond
Dieselram94
First Mate
First Mate
Home Port: Rockland, Maine

Re: A25 on trailer spotted

Post by Dieselram94 »

Seems like a smoking deal to me. A blank canvas to start from.

Return to “A25 / A27 - True Classics”