• Welcome to https://albinowners.net, the new home of Albin Owners Group!
• You will need to log in here, and you may want to bookmark this site. If you don't remember your password, use the I forgot my password link to reset it.
• All content has been transferred from our previous site. Digests will be enabled soon.
Contact Us if you have any questions or notice a problem. If you're not receiving our email, include a phone number where we can text you.

Nissan Ld28 parts

Albin's "power cruisers"
EZC
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Monterey mooring

Nissan Ld28 parts

Post by EZC »

I have some ld 28 parts for sale if any one is interested. Here is what I have: stainless exhaust riser, injector pump timing belt and adjuster(new in box), 6 injectors that have recently been serviced(400.00), sherwood water pump purchased in January with about 100hrs, starter (good shape make a great backup), manifold old and tired but still works. $300.00. If any one is interested please let me know
JFOkie
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Dover, NH

Re: Nissan Ld28 parts

Post by JFOkie »

Hello. Would you happen to have O rings for the exhaust manifold? Haven’t been able to find them anywhere.

Thanks
John
M/V Nirvana
Albin 27 FC
EZC
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by EZC »

John, sorry no o-rings.
Gunny
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Charleston, SC

Post by Gunny »

Check auto parts in New Zealand. They helped me with a belt tensioner when no one else could. Not expensive either. Just mention LD28 and they will probably say , working on a boat mate?
davem554
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Nassau Bay, Tx

Post by davem554 »

EZC wrote: Sun Sep 22, 2019 2:38 pm I have some ld 28 parts for sale if any one is interested. Here is what I have: stainless exhaust riser, injector pump timing belt and adjuster(new in box), 6 injectors that have recently been serviced(400.00), sherwood water pump purchased in January with about 100hrs, starter (good shape make a great backup), manifold old and tired but still works. $300.00. If any one is interested please let me know
Gunny, I would like the water pump. Does it come with the pulley? What are you asking ?
davem554
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Nassau Bay, Tx

Post by davem554 »

How much for to Sherwood pump. Does it have the pulley ?
Thanks
JFOkie
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by JFOkie »

Wondering if you have the exhaust manifold and if so what you're asking for it.

Thanks,
John

M/V Nirvana
Albin 27 FC
EZC
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by EZC »

The sherwood pump does have a pulley. It has about a 50-75 hours on it got it last January and I'll through in a new spare impeller. $150.00.
I do have the exhaust manifold and stainless exhaust riser elbow. It's a little tired but was working. They still have the gaskets on eBay, it's the automotive gasket and you make a small gasket for the wet exhaust port. $50.00 plus shipping.
JFOkie
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by JFOkie »

EZC, how tired is a little tired?

I have no idea if I will need the exhaust riser elbow, but just in case, what are you asking for that?

Thanks,
John
EZC
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by EZC »

Last spring I replaced the head gasket and got a good look at the exhaust manifold. It has rust on half of it and some where the exhaust gasket goes, it's far from pretty. I cleaned it up and put it back together. It ran fine and did not get hot or leak. The exhaust riser I'm just throwing in to get rid of it because I don't need it. I've read some posts where they we're having overheating problems at the riser and why some had gone with the s/s riser. I would guess that finding a wet exhaust manifold would be really tough to come by for the ld28. That's the only reason I kept it so it might extend the life of someones engine.
JFOkie
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by JFOkie »

EZC, do you still have the exhaust manifold and riser? I'm interested, if you do.

Thanks,
John
TorreyWP
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Buffalo NY

Post by TorreyWP »

John, If EZC does not still have a manifold and riser, I do. I have lots of other marine ld28 parts as well.

See my post in the swap, sell, trade category.
Torrey Pollard
1985 27FC
Beta 50
TorPedo
USCG 50 Ton Near Coastal

Return to “A25 / A27 - True Classics”