• Welcome to https://albinowners.net, the new home of Albin Owners Group!
• You will need to log in here, and you may want to bookmark this site. If you don't remember your password, use the I forgot my password link to reset it.
• All content has been transferred from our previous site. Digests will be enabled soon.
Contact Us if you have any questions or notice a problem. If you're not receiving our email, include a phone number where we can text you.

27SC vs 28TE

Albin's "power cruisers"
Norseman
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Palm Coast, Florida

Re: 27SC vs 28TE

Post by Norseman »

Bob Noodat wrote: Mon Mar 16, 2020 2:30 pm I was hoping someone would be amused!

It must be a sheep in wolf's clothing. It is certainly a sleek-looking boat.

Be careful of those little old ladies after a couple of glasses of champagne! 🍷 🍷
So far they have been quite Ladylike, no problems. I also have a few younger ones that could certainly be trouble, but my home base is the back yard where wifey is waiting....Nah, good idea but I would lose the boat, the business and the back yard with the dock, :shock: :shock:
For pictures of various clients/passengers, go to the Odin Charters Face book page and make sure to click like, whether you like or not.. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
2001 28TE, 6LP-STE, 1,337 hrs, 19X18 four-blade wheel.
Bob Noodat
First Mate
First Mate
Home Port: Stuart Lake BC

Re: 27SC vs 28TE

Post by Bob Noodat »

Certainly best to maintain good relations with Home Base! That is a beautiful boat, I must say.

It looks as if, sadly, you and I are the only survivors of the pandemic. I can recommend viewing the first movie that has come out about the Covid-19 outbreak. It explains the whole thing in scientific terms:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-MGssnLkVGI
20200316_164557.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post. To view images, please register for a free account.
BUYADODGEIFYOUHAVETOBUYAFORDIFYOUWANTTOBUTBUYAGMIFYOUPOSSIBLYCAN

Return to “A25 / A27 - True Classics”