• Welcome to https://albinowners.net, the new home of Albin Owners Group!
• You will need to log in here, and you may want to bookmark this site. If you don't remember your password, use the I forgot my password link to reset it.
• All content has been transferred from our previous site. Digests will be enabled soon.
Contact Us if you have any questions or notice a problem. If you're not receiving our email, include a phone number where we can text you.

Canopy design options/idea for the A25

Albin's "power cruisers"
AdSurrey
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Hoo, Rochester

Re: Canopy design options/idea for the A25

Post by AdSurrey »

Lol I shall check it out when I get home. On the first photo just where the water meets the hard standing it was especially high as it rarely reaches there. Also the walkway with the blue barrel is partially under water where normally its 5 or 6 foot above.

The white cruiser on the water in front of the boat on the hard with blue tarp over it is basically abandoned by its owner. He didn't really look after it and it sunk twice last year it's a real shame as it's a classic boat over here.

Due to the spring tides and where the big yellowish boat is on the right you can't see them in the photo but there are 3 mulberry harbours from WW2 now used by the marina next door as part of their border and a breakwater.

So much history around here.

Return to “A25 / A27 - True Classics”