• Welcome to https://albinowners.net, the new home of Albin Owners Group!
• You will need to log in here, and you may want to bookmark this site. If you don't remember your password, use the I forgot my password link to reset it.
• All content has been transferred from our previous site. Digests will be enabled soon.
Contact Us if you have any questions or notice a problem. If you're not receiving our email, include a phone number where we can text you.

New members introduce themselves to the group here.
jwrig67
Swabby
Swabby
Home Port: Newport Oregon

Post by jwrig67 »

I am a new member so that I can research Albin boats. Specifically the Tournament Express models. My family and I are looking for something we can cruise extended weekends and an occasional week long adventure. We currently have a fabulous Duckworth Pacific Navigator, but is a fishing only boat for our PNW waters. The Admiral has advised a bed, toilet, and cooking equipment will be required on the next vessel.
Mark Deeser
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Port of Call Yatch Club

Re: New Member

Post by Mark Deeser »

Welcome to the form,, many useful search functions available. If Albins fit your needs they can be a pleasure to own an operate. Hope you have success in the hunt.
whwells
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Anacortes Marina, Anacortes, Wa

Post by whwells »

Welcome: Your choice is an excellent. I am former owner of the 35te Sportfisher Flybridge 2006. Made a stupid decision and sold it. What I can say is all the TE's are very fine performance boats. I like 31te for fishing and ample room. The 28te is a nice small family cruise and fish boat. I know lots of folks who love the model for both purposes and it is less expensive. Our PNW member has his own the market although I think it is going through survey now.
It is well equipped with new touch screen electronics and the fine Cummins power plant. Check the sale section for status. Howard
Last edited by whwells on Wed Apr 26, 2017 7:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jwrig67
Swabby
Swabby
Home Port: Newport Oregon

Post by jwrig67 »

Thanks for the welcome. So far my search has been around engines. And the historical information about different engine packages and manufacturers has been invaluable. I like the 31 but the 28 has a lot more availability and is a bit friendlier for trailering. Much to ponder....

Return to “New Member Introductions”