• Welcome to https://albinowners.net, the new home of Albin Owners Group!
• You will need to log in here, and you may want to bookmark this site. If you don't remember your password, use the I forgot my password link to reset it.
• All content has been transferred from our previous site. Digests will be enabled soon.
Contact Us if you have any questions or notice a problem. If you're not receiving our email, include a phone number where we can text you.

New member around Annapolis

New members introduce themselves to the group here.
rbsangus
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Annapolis

New member around Annapolis

Post by rbsangus »

Hi all,

Roy here. Happy to have come upon this group. Already read a few of the topics/threads and have learned a lot. Basically still looking for a boat but have settled on an Albin after doing my homework. I live just west of Annapolis and am looking forward to getting something to cruise around the Chesapeake.

Looking at the 28TE or 31TE right now. A few local ones out there that I plan on checking out this week.

Hope to see some of you out there on the bay.
Roy S.
2002 28 TE Bon Accord
Mark Deeser
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Port of Call Yatch Club

Re: New member around Annapolis

Post by Mark Deeser »

Welcome to the form, good you've done your homework. I've never met an Albin owner that didn't love there boat. Take your time and choose one that fits your wants and needs and you can't be anything but happy, enjoy.
Bearkeley
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: South Florida

Post by Bearkeley »

Welcome! Be sure to check out the details on the upcoming Albin Owners get together at Solomons in a couple of weeks.....good way for you to meet owners and see their boats!
Former owner of the ‘Mary Jo'
1984 Albin 27FC (#74)
Hutchinson Island, Florida
whwells
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Anacortes Marina, Anacortes, Wa

Post by whwells »

Welcome aboard. Albin is always a good choice. You are also in a fine area for the search. Much harder for us weatern folk who most often end up shipping.
Howard

Return to “New Member Introductions”