• Welcome to https://albinowners.net, the new home of Albin Owners Group!
• You will need to log in here, and you may want to bookmark this site. If you don't remember your password, use the I forgot my password link to reset it.
• All content has been transferred from our previous site. Digests will be enabled soon.
Contact Us if you have any questions or notice a problem. If you're not receiving our email, include a phone number where we can text you.

New Member - Albin 31 TE

New members introduce themselves to the group here.
Otter
Deckhand
Deckhand
Home Port: San Francisco, CA

New Member - Albin 31 TE

Post by Otter »

Hi!

New owners of an Albin 31 TE, we are looking forward to joining the Albin community.
Mark Deeser
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Port of Call Yatch Club

Re: New Member - Albin 31 TE

Post by Mark Deeser »

Welcome to the group, tell us a little about your boat. Did you find it on the West coast?
Otter
Deckhand
Deckhand

Post by Otter »

We spent about a year looking for a boat up and down the west coast. Ended up finding the Albin right in our backyard (SF Bay Area). It is a 1999 powered by a single Cummins 450.
Mark Deeser
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Port of Call Yatch Club

Post by Mark Deeser »

Good find, Albins are a bit harder to find on your side of the world. We re-powered our 27fc with a Cummins, could not be more pleased. Our initial fuel burn was .86 gallons per hour at cruise, now have 180 hrs on factory new engine and fuel consumption is going down a bit. We have never met an Albin owner who did not like his boat, seems when we stop at a different dock someone always wants to talk Albins..
Otter
Deckhand
Deckhand

Post by Otter »

@Mark- thanks again for the welcome. We will definitely make use of the wealth of information on the board and will hopefully be able to contribute in the future.
whwells
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Anacortes Marina, Anacortes, Wa

Post by whwells »

Welcome Otter & Congra's on the 31Te. Very fine boat that will serve you out and under the Golden Gate and the Delta. We are nearly neighbors as we are in Trinidad, Ca. My son & I will be in your fair city at a Legal Seminar this Wed. through Sun. at the Height Regency on Market St. Join us for a cold one.
Howard
Otter
Deckhand
Deckhand

Post by Otter »

Hi Howard,

Thanks for the welcome! Sorry for my late reply, I just got back in town from a work trip. Unfortunately not planning to be down town this weekend as I have lots to do on the boat in Sausalito. So I'll have to take a rain check, but count me in next time.

Return to “New Member Introductions”