• Welcome to https://albinowners.net, the new home of Albin Owners Group!
• You will need to log in here, and you may want to bookmark this site. If you don't remember your password, use the I forgot my password link to reset it.
• All content has been transferred from our previous site. Digests will be enabled soon.
Contact Us if you have any questions or notice a problem. If you're not receiving our email, include a phone number where we can text you.

New owners of an Albin 28TE!

New members introduce themselves to the group here.
Galene
Swabby
Swabby
Home Port: Branford CT

New owners of an Albin 28TE!

Post by Galene »

Hello everybody. As of yesterday, the closing went through and we are happy to be the new owners of a 1998 Albin 28TE, to be named Galene, currently located in the Chesapeake Bay. As soon as some minor repairs are completed we will be moving her to her new home on Long Island Sound. We looked at just about every Albin under 30' between Maine and Annapolis, and had 3 other boats under contract before this one finally worked out. Yay!
catalina_mike
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Dana Point

Re: New owners of an Albin 28TE!

Post by catalina_mike »

Welcome to the fray.

This place is a great source of knowledge for Albin owners and I have learned a bunch. I have my new faucet and pantographic wipers to install next! All of which were sourced using helpful insight from members.
Silverton 2007 36C
Sold - Albin 1999 28TE
SSI Instructor 13937
SDI / TDI Instructor 18172
USCG 100 Ton near coastal
Mark Deeser
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Port of Call Yatch Club

Re: New owners of an Albin 28TE!

Post by Mark Deeser »

I think boats are a lot like cats, they adopt us. Glad yours found you.

Return to “New Member Introductions”