• Welcome to https://albinowners.net, the new home of Albin Owners Group!
• You will need to log in here, and you may want to bookmark this site. If you don't remember your password, use the I forgot my password link to reset it.
• All content has been transferred from our previous site. Digests will be enabled soon.
Contact Us if you have any questions or notice a problem. If you're not receiving our email, include a phone number where we can text you.

New Member from Stuart, FL

New members introduce themselves to the group here.
jim.mcmillen
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Stuart, FL

New Member from Stuart, FL

Post by jim.mcmillen »

HI All,

Just joined the group.My wife and I are long term boaters (50+ years) and have lived on our 44' Navigator for the past 8 years. Our home port was Ft, Lauderdale from which we made more than 20 trips to the Bahamas. For the past 2 years we have been cruising in the northeast. You can follow our travels at www.inparadiseonparadise.blogspot,com. Currently we are in New Bern, NC.

We recently purchased a condo in Stuart, FL with a marina that will only accommodate boats up to 36'. We have put the Navigator up for sale and will be looking for a 36 Express Trawler as a replacement when the time comes.

Jim McMillen
DesertAlbin736
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Peoria, AZ USA

Re: New Member from Stuart, FL

Post by DesertAlbin736 »

Welcome aboard! Very cool blog! We spent some time in Solomons, Cambridge, St. Michaels via San Domingo Creek, (a shallow draft back way from Cambridge), and a refueling stop in Oxford ourselves while cruising the Chesapeake with our Albin 25 back in 2015.

You've found the right place for all things Albin.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post. To view images, please register for a free account.
La Dolce Vita
1971 Albin 25 #736
Yanmar 3GM30F
Gig Harbor Boatworks Nisqually 8 dinghy
Residence: Peoria, AZ
Homeport: Lake Pleasant, AZ & beyond

Return to “New Member Introductions”