• Welcome to https://albinowners.net, the new home of Albin Owners Group!
• You will need to log in here, and you may want to bookmark this site. If you don't remember your password, use the I forgot my password link to reset it.
• All content has been transferred from our previous site. Digests will be enabled soon.
Contact Us if you have any questions or notice a problem. If you're not receiving our email, include a phone number where we can text you.

New Member in Worcester County MD

New members introduce themselves to the group here.
JFaberMD
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Eden, MD

Re: New Member in Worcester County MD

Post by JFaberMD »

TomA wrote: Thu Aug 17, 2017 12:19 pm Josh do you ever get out and do any offshore fishing. The 28 is a great fishing boat. We used to keep our 23' Wellcraft at the OP marina and fished offshore with private and charter boats from O.C Fishing center and Bahia Marina, as a mateTom
Tom, we have only lived down here for three years (originally from the Baltimore area). Eventually I would like to take her offshore and do some fishing, but, this is our first boat that we actually own and I want to get more comfortable with her before I take her out to sea again. I brought her home through the Delaware Bay and down the Atlantic last Saturday and it was really rough. I want to get more familiar with piloting the Albin before I take her in the Ocean again. Not to mention, I've only ever drove on the Chesapeake and surrounding tributaries, Saturday was my first time ever driving in the Atlantic and to be honest with as rough as it was it kinda scared me a little bit. :shock: Do you know any of the Captain's running out of OC Fishing Center? Might be a good idea for me to see about trying to mate with one of them to get more familiar with the Offshore life.
Josh F.
1998 Albin 28TE
"Muddy Duck”

Return to “New Member Introductions”