• Welcome to https://albinowners.net, the new home of Albin Owners Group!
• You will need to log in here, and you may want to bookmark this site. If you don't remember your password, use the I forgot my password link to reset it.
• All content has been transferred from our previous site. Digests will be enabled soon.
Contact Us if you have any questions or notice a problem. If you're not receiving our email, include a phone number where we can text you.

My new old Albin 34

New members introduce themselves to the group here.
Davidwadle
Swabby
Swabby
Home Port: Islamorada, Florida

My new old Albin 34

Post by Davidwadle »

I'm a new member and love my 34 family cruiser! And her quirks make me love her even more. Her prop walk in reverse and water in the bow bilge after it rains and falling headliner...

But when she gets up on a plane my smile is from cheek to cheek!

She is docked behind my house in Islamorada Florida. Her name is Flossie. She has no water heater and the previous owner did not have a holding tank, boo, but now she does and is happy and legal!

My family loves her dive platform and her accomadations...

Thanks,
David Wadle
Marcy K
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Cape Cod MA

Re: My new old Albin 34

Post by Marcy K »

Welcome to AOG David. Your boat sounds rather unique, coming to you without a holding tank or water heater! Life aboard must be a little easier now that you've remedied that! This site is chocked full of really useful information. Unfortunately, there are not many A 34 owners that are active. They only made this model from 1986 - 1989. We love ours! Good luck with your projects.
Marcy K
A 34 Paumanok 1986
Cape Cod MA
Mark Deeser
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Port of Call Yatch Club

Re: My new old Albin 34

Post by Mark Deeser »

Welcome David. Sounds like most boats, it's got personality. We have spent several years changing our Alibns personalty. When you get it where you want it you will have something to be proud of, enjoy.

Return to “New Member Introductions”