• Welcome to https://albinowners.net, the new home of Albin Owners Group!
• You will need to log in here, and you may want to bookmark this site. If you don't remember your password, use the I forgot my password link to reset it.
• All content has been transferred from our previous site. Digests will be enabled soon.
Contact Us if you have any questions or notice a problem. If you're not receiving our email, include a phone number where we can text you.

New member from Palmetto, Fl. 35 Command Bridge

New members introduce themselves to the group here.
Jasonjoule
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Palmetto Florida

New member from Palmetto, Fl. 35 Command Bridge

Post by Jasonjoule »

Hello all!! My wife and I recently acquired a 35 Command Bridge. We live on Snead Island in the town of Palmetto and keep the boat out back. We like to enjoy the local waters of Tampa Bay south to Naples and the Florida Keys. We would like to connect with other Albin owners to share questions and ideas and possibly do some cruising with local members.
Jason & Allison
35' Command Bridge
Rabiss
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Port Charlotte Fl

Re: New member from Palmetto, Fl. 35 Command Bridge

Post by Rabiss »

Welcome to the forum.
Randy
06 Albin 28
TomA
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: PUNTA GORDA FL.

Re: New member from Palmetto, Fl. 35 Command Bridge

Post by TomA »

Jason welcome it's good to see another Florida Albin owner. We love our 32 +2 the earlier version of the 35. best way to actually physically network with other Albin owners is at a rendezvous. Unfortunately this years scheduled for April had to be cancelled. Lets all of us FL. owners look at your calendars and make a 2018 rendezvous happen,
Tom

Return to “New Member Introductions”