• Welcome to https://albinowners.net, the new home of Albin Owners Group!
• You will need to log in here, and you may want to bookmark this site. If you don't remember your password, use the I forgot my password link to reset it.
• All content has been transferred from our previous site. Digests will be enabled soon.
Contact Us if you have any questions or notice a problem. If you're not receiving our email, include a phone number where we can text you.

Prospective Albin Owner - 1997 28 TE

New members introduce themselves to the group here.
verit
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Millers Island, MD

Re: Prospective Albin Owner - 1997 28 TE

Post by verit »

Hi Thad,

Thanks for your reply! The repair that you're referring to is a bit of a story that comes from owner before the current seller. I haven't had a chance to hear all of the details but, once I do, I'll share more. Regardless of the deck issue, I have a son-in-law that's an engineer at one of the top yacht service yards in Maryland. If there's a problem, I'm pretty sure it can be handled in the proper way and not cost me a fortune. At least that's what he tells me!

I am still waiting to take full possession mainly due to weather and other timing issues. The seller is delivering the boat. It should happen hopefully within the next week or so.

I hope by now you've landed, or are very close to landing, the Albin that you seek. They are such fine seaworthy vessels that I wish the company was still in business.
If you decide to that you have a Bimini available, I am definitely very interested! Feel free to drop me an email anytime.

Cheers and good luck!
Tom
Tom

1997 - Albin 28 TE
Millers Island, MD

Return to “New Member Introductions”