• Welcome to https://albinowners.net, the new home of Albin Owners Group!
• You will need to log in here, and you may want to bookmark this site. If you don't remember your password, use the I forgot my password link to reset it.
• All content has been transferred from our previous site. Digests will be enabled soon.
Contact Us if you have any questions or notice a problem. If you're not receiving our email, include a phone number where we can text you.

1999 Albin 32+2

New members introduce themselves to the group here.
sifd324
Swabby
Swabby
Home Port: Tilly Island, SC

1999 Albin 32+2

Post by sifd324 »

ImageNew owner of a 99 Command Bridge. Will be based in the ACE Basin close to Beaufort SC. Boat is in good condition but needs a few upgrades and repairs. Going to be used as a weekend condo/ casual cruiser while we work on our retirement getaway.
Mark Deeser
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Port of Call Yatch Club

Re: 1999 Albin 32+2

Post by Mark Deeser »

Welcome to the form, sounds like you have a good retirement plan going on. Hope all goes as planed.
TomA
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: PUNTA GORDA FL.

Post by TomA »

Great vessel, we also own a 1999 32+2, if I can answer any questions, please feel free to reach out to me. TomA
Sanatee
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Solomons Island

Post by Sanatee »

We've owned and enjoyed our '96 32+2 for 21 years since she was new (ours was the 2d +2 hull!) Cummins power, 18kt cruise, great economy. Fishes well too, but we had to add a trolling valve for striper fishing in the Chesapeake. We also used her as a weekend condo & cruiser the first 3 years. People are always amazed at the cabin room on this boat! Glad to help if you have questions, etc.
Mike and Carol
1996 32+2 CB "Sanatee"

Solomons Island MD

Return to “New Member Introductions”