• Welcome to https://albinowners.net, the new home of Albin Owners Group!
• You will need to log in here, and you may want to bookmark this site. If you don't remember your password, use the I forgot my password link to reset it.
• All content has been transferred from our previous site. Digests will be enabled soon.
Contact Us if you have any questions or notice a problem. If you're not receiving our email, include a phone number where we can text you.

Looking for an Albin

New members introduce themselves to the group here.
richardbrewer
Swabby
Swabby
Home Port: Punta Gorda, FL

Looking for an Albin

Post by richardbrewer »

My wife and I live in Punta Gorda, Florida. We have owned "Harmony", a 2006 Mainship Pilot 34 for the past seven years. We owned a Mainship 390 and a Marine Trader 34 before "Harmony". We are looking for an late model Albin 32+2, 35 Command Bridge or Tournament Express. There are none on the market currently anywhere close to us. One of our boating friends is an Albin owner and member of this group. He suggested that I post here to see if any of you are considering selling your Albin, or know of another owner who my be.

I'm not sure if this is okay to include in this post, but here is my email address, dickbrewer25@gmail.com I welcome your replies.

Thank you. We look forward to becoming AOG members who actually owns an Albin!
Mark Deeser
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Port of Call Yatch Club

Re: Looking for an Albin

Post by Mark Deeser »

Welcome Richard. Hope your search proves fruitful, it took us a year to find ours, keep looking.
JFaberMD
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Eden, MD

Re: Looking for an Albin

Post by JFaberMD »

Dick, I know that there are a few guys currently looking to sell their Albin 28TE's to move up to something bigger. Also, my wife and I may have to sell ours due to having to move. I sent you a message regarding our situation and our boat. I'm confident that you've come to the right place to find a good boat. Good luck on your search!
Josh F.
1998 Albin 28TE
"Muddy Duck”

Return to “New Member Introductions”