• Welcome to https://albinowners.net, the new home of Albin Owners Group!
• You will need to log in here, and you may want to bookmark this site. If you don't remember your password, use the I forgot my password link to reset it.
• All content has been transferred from our previous site. Digests will be enabled soon.
Contact Us if you have any questions or notice a problem. If you're not receiving our email, include a phone number where we can text you.

Joining the family

New members introduce themselves to the group here.
Mtnracerx
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: St. Petersburg

Joining the family

Post by Mtnracerx »

What time is family dinner on Sunday? New member to the forum and 27 Sport ownership. Anyone have any assistance to offer on becoming a contributing member and accessing the documents library? I've looked at a few post in the folders but not finding anywhere to complete the "transaction".

Much appreciated & fair weather,

Brett
WillieC
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Hood Canal, WA

Re: Joining the family

Post by WillieC »

Welcome, Mtnracerx!
Go to board index page. Third box down sends you to the Albin Owners Group Home Page, where you will be able to simply contribute or go buy something from the store.
Pretty simple and low key. People may be out on the water so response may not be lightning fast.
Feel free to ask any questions, or resurrect any old threads that pique your interest.
Mtnracerx
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: St. Petersburg

Post by Mtnracerx »

Thanks for help WillieC! Seems I just needed to scroll the page and pay attention.
WillieC
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Hood Canal, WA

Post by WillieC »

There is a ton of info on the site and way too much too absorb in a few passes.
Winter is coming when you can take your time and go through every page...well at least ones that you are interested in. Use your mouse and skip over the boring and irrelevant stuff. I do, however, recommend pretty much all of the technical stuff, even if it isn't model specific to you. There are great contributors here, regardless of which models they have owned, who will educate you on basic operating principles. JT has a ton of stuff on A27 issues, as does Beta Don. RobS is a walking, talking, photo-taking font of knowledge (and encouragement). DesertAlbin has trailered to Mars and back and kept track of every nickel they spent doing it, with lots of pics. Our UK friends often weigh in, especially on where to find old parts. There are lots of links to boat handling issues in the General section. Get to know some of the contributors by reading a bunch of their posts, which I am sure you have already done.

BUT, it's boating season. Patch it together and get out there! You'll have plenty to do this winter.

Return to “New Member Introductions”