• Welcome to https://albinowners.net, the new home of Albin Owners Group!
• You will need to log in here, and you may want to bookmark this site. If you don't remember your password, use the I forgot my password link to reset it.
• All content has been transferred from our previous site. Digests will be enabled soon.
Contact Us if you have any questions or notice a problem. If you're not receiving our email, include a phone number where we can text you.

New and looking for boat

New members introduce themselves to the group here.
Kaner747
Swabby
Swabby
Home Port: Groton ct

New and looking for boat

Post by Kaner747 »

Hey folks. My name is Todd and I am new to the site. I have a 20’ center console and am looking to upgrade to a 28te. I live in Connecticut and fish the long Island Sound and surrounding waters. I hope to have a Albin by the end of next summer. If anyone is in the area and is looking to sell or wants to go do some fishing, please feel free to message me. I have been fishing the area for a long time and will be happy to pay my fair share and share any knowledge I have gained.

😀
WillieC
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Hood Canal, WA

Re: New and looking for boat

Post by WillieC »

Welcome, Todd. Here are a couple to look at:

viewtopic.php?f=13&t=8414&p=73047#p73047

viewtopic.php?f=13&t=10792

Spend a little time poking around on the forum. It took me longer to copy and paste these than it did to find them.

Hope you find what you are looking for, sooner rather than later!
Mark Deeser
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Port of Call Yatch Club

Re: New and looking for boat

Post by Mark Deeser »

Welcome Todd, the 28 should make a great fishing platform, not counting all the safety and comfort it brings along. Spend the time do the research your sure to find a suitable boat.

Return to “New Member Introductions”