• Welcome to https://albinowners.net, the new home of Albin Owners Group!
• You will need to log in here, and you may want to bookmark this site. If you don't remember your password, use the I forgot my password link to reset it.
• All content has been transferred from our previous site. Digests will be enabled soon.
Contact Us if you have any questions or notice a problem. If you're not receiving our email, include a phone number where we can text you.

New members introduce themselves to the group here.
rcasada
Deckhand
Deckhand
Home Port: Florida

Post by rcasada »

Hello,
My name is Rick. My wife and I are looking a several Albin trawlers in the Florida area to purchase. Looking for advice on the quality of these boats. We currently live in Missouri and want to purchase a boat to live on in the winter months. We also have a desire to visit the Bahamas and possibly do the Great Loop in the next few years once we gain some experience. We recently were sent some info on an Albin 1989 37' Palm Beach with dual Cummins. Does anyone have any experience with this model.

Thanks, Rick
Keviom
Mate
Mate
Home Port: Isle of man

Re: new member

Post by Keviom »

Hi rick,welcome..I am a newbie aswel and unfortunately can't help with your search but there are plenty on here who should be able to advise
Mark Deeser
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Port of Call Yatch Club

Re: new member

Post by Mark Deeser »

Hi Rick welcome to the form. I personally have no familiarity with that model but if price and size ball parks your needs it should warrant a look see. I have experience with Albins and Cummins both solid platforms. Look into the air draft there are some definite limits on the loop. Sounds like some great dreams, happy hunting.

Return to “New Member Introductions”